PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
– The collaborator will act on planning and executing projects in line with company’s objectives;
– Studying regulations (ISO, AOAC, etc.) and their requirements will be necessary in order to develop methodologies compatible to them;
– The collaborator will also write technical notes, articles, among others.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
– A strong knowledge of molecular biology;
– To be well versed in microbiological principles;
– Master’s in food sciences, biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related fields;
– Ideally, the candidate should have experience in the food industry;
– Advanced level of English.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PROFESSIONAL:
– To be able to debate using logical arguments, reasoning, and critical thinking;
– To have good interpersonal and social skills for the Workplace (cooperating with others, active listening, having a great attitude);
– Be proactive at work;
– Independent decision making.
– Community kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, sandwich maker;
– No dress code;
– Flexibility of schedules;
– Open coffee.
Send your CV here.